It goes back to the 1600 and it is a typical Renaissance building.
1. What is Venice Tour?
- It's a tour guide of the latest generation satellite that will guide you in the most hidden corners of Venice.
2. Can I download the guide on my i-Phone or i-Pad?
- Yes, it is available from App Store in the light and free version.
3. I haven't got an Apple smart-phone, have you got any i-Pads for rent?
- Yes, we have some mini i-Pads equipped with shockproof double protection cases. Reservation is recommended.
4. Beyond to indicate me the street, does it give me instructive information?
- YES, to tell you the story, anecdotes and curiosities related to churches, palaces and monuments that you will meet during the tour.
5. Does it also provide useful information?
- Yes, alongside audio and video contents on various subjects and curiosities, the map also includes chemist?s, fountains, public toilets, vaporetto stops and other useful information.
6. Once in Venice, will the guide help me find the hotel I have booked?
- Yes, if the accommodation is a Venice Tour partner and is located in the city centre, you will enjoy the ?welcome to hotel? itinerary for free.
7. Do the tours conduct us only outside?
- Yes, but if inside there are important operas, there is a little description.
8. I'm not technological, is the guide easy to use?
- Yes, it's all automatic.
9. I cannot find the answers I am looking for in the website, can I get in touch with you?
- Yes, on the homepage you will find "ASK FOR INFO". If we can, we will be pleased to help you.
The Church of All Saints was founded by a group of Cistercian nuns in 1472. They built an hospice and a modest Church dedicated to the Holy Virgin and All Saints...
towards the Accademia
Bacino Orseolo, Bacino S Marco, Basilica S Marco, Biblioteca Marciana, Campanile S Marco, Colonne Piazza S Marco, Loggetta del Sansovino ...
The most classical Venetian tradition revamped in modern style makes for a great stay in a 3-star hotel in Venice
The courtliness distinction of its legendary past, places the Al Ponte dei Sospiri Hotel as a true gem over the Bridge of Sighs. ...
A classy, elegant, luxury boutique hotel, the Donà Palace is a four star property overlooking the Rio at the Doge's Palace with its famous Bridge of Sighs, ...