In 1408 Francesco Amadi commissioned a Virgin with Child from Zanino di Pietro, which Angelo Amadi later placed in a tabernacle in front of his house. The image...
1. What is Venice Tour?
- It's a tour guide of the latest generation satellite that will guide you in the most hidden corners of Venice.
2. Can I download the guide on my i-Phone or i-Pad?
- Yes, it is available from App Store in the light and free version.
3. I haven't got an Apple smart-phone, have you got any i-Pads for rent?
- Yes, we have some mini i-Pads equipped with shockproof double protection cases. Reservation is recommended.
4. Beyond to indicate me the street, does it give me instructive information?
- YES, to tell you the story, anecdotes and curiosities related to churches, palaces and monuments that you will meet during the tour.
5. Does it also provide useful information?
- Yes, alongside audio and video contents on various subjects and curiosities, the map also includes chemist?s, fountains, public toilets, vaporetto stops and other useful information.
6. Once in Venice, will the guide help me find the hotel I have booked?
- Yes, if the accommodation is a Venice Tour partner and is located in the city centre, you will enjoy the ?welcome to hotel? itinerary for free.
7. Do the tours conduct us only outside?
- Yes, but if inside there are important operas, there is a little description.
8. I'm not technological, is the guide easy to use?
- Yes, it's all automatic.
9. I cannot find the answers I am looking for in the website, can I get in touch with you?
- Yes, on the homepage you will find "ASK FOR INFO". If we can, we will be pleased to help you.
It was built by the Barbi family in the second half of the 16th century, on a project of Alessandro Vittoria. It was first the family’s home and then it was...
A residence with passion and fascinationThe 4-star Hotel Ai Due Principi di Venezia is an exclusive and comfortable choice for those dreaming of a residence ...
The courtliness distinction of its legendary past, places the Al Ponte dei Sospiri Hotel as a true gem over the Bridge of Sighs. ...
Hotel Roberta is an ideal base to quickly arrive to Venice and the islands, which are reachable by train or bus in just ten minutes.