It was built in the 13th century and it was bought in 1868 by the city of Venice in order to become the Town Hall.
1. What is Venice Tour?
- It's a tour guide of the latest generation satellite that will guide you in the most hidden corners of Venice.
2. Can I download the guide on my i-Phone or i-Pad?
- Yes, it is available from App Store in the light and free version.
3. I haven't got an Apple smart-phone, have you got any i-Pads for rent?
- Yes, we have some mini i-Pads equipped with shockproof double protection cases. Reservation is recommended.
4. Beyond to indicate me the street, does it give me instructive information?
- YES, to tell you the story, anecdotes and curiosities related to churches, palaces and monuments that you will meet during the tour.
5. Does it also provide useful information?
- Yes, alongside audio and video contents on various subjects and curiosities, the map also includes chemist?s, fountains, public toilets, vaporetto stops and other useful information.
6. Once in Venice, will the guide help me find the hotel I have booked?
- Yes, if the accommodation is a Venice Tour partner and is located in the city centre, you will enjoy the ?welcome to hotel? itinerary for free.
7. Do the tours conduct us only outside?
- Yes, but if inside there are important operas, there is a little description.
8. I'm not technological, is the guide easy to use?
- Yes, it's all automatic.
9. I cannot find the answers I am looking for in the website, can I get in touch with you?
- Yes, on the homepage you will find "ASK FOR INFO". If we can, we will be pleased to help you.
The Papadopoli Gardens was designed in 1834 by the painter and stage designer Francesco Bagnara and found place on the areas cleared by the demolition of the Church
starting from Saint Mark’s Square (pontile Vallaresso) and finishing in Piazzale Roma
towards Saint Mark’s Square
The AD Place charming hotel was created to amaze you in the delightful surroundings of Venice's St. Mark's.
The most classical Venetian tradition revamped in modern style makes for a great stay in a 3-star hotel in Venice
Just a stone’s throw from Saint Mark’s Square, in the enchanting setting of 18th-century Venice, guests of the 4-star Ruzzini Palace Hotel enjoy the atmosphere ...